1)Where did you begin 2007?
On the steps at Janets house. It was a very personal moment. Let me quote from my journal on January 1st:
"I went out side for a second to get some fresh air, when it must have just turned midnight, and im standing there on top of the hill, on the steps in front of the house, and the snow is coming down in lovely flakes and then fire works start going up all over the city, every where I turned there was color in the sky, sparks erupting from the ground in every direction. I think I understand fireworks at new years now. I never really did before. It is like the gunshot at the beginning of a race and a 12 gun salute. It is a goodbye, but it is also a "on your mark, get set, go!" So on that realization I made my resolution.
I resolve to stop making rules for myself, to climb out of this maze I have created and walk freely through my own life. If the maze presents me with a wall, rather then walk back through my own footsteps, grab a sledge hammer and pound till I see sunshine. Find something new and make sandcastles out of the debris. I resolve to be the person I want to be, and want to be who I am.
I aim to misbehave. Anyone care to join me?"
rest of meme behind cut.
2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Single, but with a crush.
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
4) How did you earn your money?
...money? Well odd jobs here and there, house sitting, and student loans.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Where did you go on holiday?
Montreal for a juggling convention and Cirque du Soliel
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Maaike and Helme
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
12) Did you move anywhere?
Nope. Not yet.
14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Kooza, Saltimbanco, a bunch of plays,
15) Are you registered to vote?
16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
Don't watch it
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday.
A week from Thursday.
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Become confidant, Take chances, Fall in love, and find happiness.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
So many amazing things to choose from, honestly I think this has been the best year of my life so far. Me and jenny admitting we had crushes on each other on the way home from the kremlin, winning the arts and letters, march we on, Kooza, and a few other things that are kind of private.
21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I was free to be who I wanted to be. That I am a lot braver than I thought I was. That I was free.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
Sort of. My parents love jenny.
23.) What was your best month?
May and June perhaps. A lot happened in those 2. But every month this year has been filled with wonderful things.
24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Feeling Good by Michael Buble, and Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
I don't really have a regular drinking buddy, but I have had good times with Ian and shalanda, Wonderbolt, Angel, Beth, and other random nights of debauchery.
26) Made new friends?
Quite a few.
27) Best NEW friend?
So many to chose from. Sara, Dani, Adam and beth for starters. And of course the amaizing ms Jenny Trites
28) Favorite Night out?
After part for the ringmasters attic. Everyone was so tired but happy and drunk. It was fantastic.
29) 3 people you've liked?
Tee hee, there was exactly 3. One is my girlfriend, and the other 2 know who they are.
30) have you kissed any of the three from q.29?
one of them....alot
31) kiss any one of the same sex?
I may have licked one, long story..actualy a very short one. But no I don't think I have kissed anyone of the same sex.
33) something you look forward to before 2008?
Finishing exams Friday, Spending time with Jenny, my birthday.
34) where will you start 2008?